Quiz Rocket

Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I'm here in the office alone with nothing to do really so I decided to do something else today. I started off by taking a Christmas quiz and a lot more other quizzes after that just for fun. It's actually an amusing way to pass the time. I get to laugh at myself in the end because of my ridiculous scores. Haha!

I took the online Bible Quiz. I got quite a good score on that. This one is interesting, the Pet Quiz - Which Pet Is Right For You?


And here's why:

Get a Cat You should get a cat; you definitely want a little furry friend but need your space as well. You'd be happy to have the little kitty wander around the house and show up when you put the food down. Cats are great at knowing when you want them around and when you don't.

Try it out! Have fun! Remember, laughter is the best medicine. Get a dose of some...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cats are wonderful, Pia. I have 5!

Hugs,

Renie

Anonymous said...

i love cats too! we had 3 before. i'd love to have one again right now but i figured i can't because i go to work everyday and i wonder where could i possibly leave my cat or dog when i'm at work. i can't bring them with me. =(

Anonymous said...

We are dog people. The other pets I would love to have is a lamb and meercat.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin