It Does Work!

Thursday, November 15, 2007
Remember I wrote here before that I withdrew money from my Paypal account to my credit card last week and I wasn't sure how it'll go? Well, here's an update and a good one too!

I checked my credit card status online to see if my Paypal withdrawal has already been credited to my card. And there it was!

11/07 PAYPAL *WITHDRAWAL ********

PHP 3,739.95

USD 85.00



As if I wasn't convinced yet, so I double checked it by calling the credit card company to confirm my payment for the month. And it's been settled! Yipee!

I just have to see it with my own eyes to believe that this really works because I know it does in other parts of the world but I wasn't sure if it's going to be the same here. Receiving money through Paypal is relatively new here in the Philippines. But now, I'm convinced! Paid blogging does work and so does Paypal!

Thank you, Lord, for this blessing!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi pia, i need to get paid for blogging too, as much as i do it. is that the link that you sent me last week?

i'm glad you checked mel's blog out. i'm not sure how big the philippines are, so i didn't know if you two lived near each other.

Anonymous said...

that's one. but you can also try the links i have on my side bar. try smorty.

i left him a comment. hope to hear from him soon. =)

Anonymous said...

All the best to you paid post. More money to come !! :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Anonymous said...

Pay Pal is great, Pia. Hope you earn a lot more with the paid blogging. It's nice to see someone have success with it.

Hugs,

Renie

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the kind comments you left behind. I will be linking you with my Christian blog and I hope you do the same with mine. It's nice to know that Sylvia, aka Heiresschild, referred me to you. She's a sweet friend of mine, one of my original blog mates. We share the same passion for spreading the word of God each in our own small ways. Nice to know that you earn your first pay check for blogging. Thanks again. God bless and have a wonderful and blessed day.

Anonymous said...

Pia, I'm so happy for you! This is fantastic, and it will only get better from here! It's so exciting to get paid for doing something you love!

Anonymous said...

janice: woohoo!

renie: yeah, i'm glad and grateful to God.

mel: hi! of course i will, my pleasure! sylvia is really nice. i love her. God bless you too and hope to see you around more often. =)

tidy: right! i really hope we'll be successful in this, tidy. thanks for helping me out.

Anonymous said...

Wow! "Money cometh" :)

Anonymous said...

yeah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin