A Circle Of Thankful Hearts

Friday, November 16, 2007
Karla Donacher is having a month long contest this November. It's so simple. Just do a post with the title "A Circle of Thankful Hearts" and list five things on your blog that you're thankful for or as many as you want and why then leave a comment on her blog so she'll know you're joining. Don't forget to say where you're from.

Here are my list of five things that I'm thankful for:

1. I'm thankful for all my friends who unselfishly committed to pray for me and hubby everyday and supports me while hubby's away.

2. I'm thankful for this paid blogging opportunity God opened for me to help me pay my monthly bills.

3. I'm thankful for my sister who gave me a round trip ticket to Hong Kong and a little shopping money too.

4. I'm thankful for my spiritual family who supports me in this darkest time of my life.

5. I'm thankful for Jesus for His love and promises that renews my hope and strengthens me everyday.

Now it's your turn!

********************

Denise of Hope Tree Studio is giving away a sterling silver lock and key charms. Deadline is on November 23. Hurry! Check out her blog!

Hop over to Kathleen's blog to see updates on our 2007 Christmas Ornament Exchange.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pia, I am still praying for you and Hubby... And what a blessing your sister was to you! How wonderful!

God Bless!!

Anonymous said...

I've had trouble leaving a comment here anyhow I believe it my computer.

We have so much to be thankful in our life that we which includes my self just complains about things.

Anonymous said...

I got my person and address yesterday for the ornament exchange! I'm praying for you too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia,
A Christian never runs out of things he/she should be thankful for. We should be thankful for the ever present grace of God that sees us through all kinds of dire situations in life. And most of all, His wonderful gift of salvation and transformation in our lives. Thanks for the wonderful post. God bless and have a wonderful and blessed day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia! Sorry for taking FOREVER to answer the question you left in my comments last week! We were visiting my family so it was pretty busy...but about the blogroll, it looks like you got it figured out...right? :) Let me know if you have any more questions...and sorry again for taking so long to get back to you on that!! Btw...I like your list and I will also continue to pray for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

hi pia, in answer to your question on my blog, sometimes it is hard for me with boy gifts, depending on the age. i agree that girls are much easier to shop for, but i wonder if that's because we're 'girls.' lol

Anonymous said...

kathleen: thank you. your prayer means a lot to us.

peppy: i've realized that in the midst of our darkest days, we still have things to be thankful for like we're still breathing and alive. i never saw these blessings before. but now i do.

annette: thanks for praying. i still haven't got mine. hmm...

mel: thanks, mel. that is so true. God bless you too my friend.

andrea: it's ok. don't worry about it. thanks for praying too. God bless.

sylvia: haha! i thought it was just me. =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin