Adventure With Sis

Wednesday, November 28, 2007
First, I'd like to thank my brothers and sisters in Christ for praying for us. You are all so precious. Thank you for not leaving me alone in this battle. I know in my heart that I am victorious because of Jesus Christ and because of all His prayer warriors who are interceding for us. Thank you!

I'm so glad I got hold of a computer so I can blog about this trip God blessed me with and share it to y'all. I still haven't gotten any decent sleep since the other night. Anyway, we arrived in Hong Kong at exactly 9:50 a.m. We're staying at my cousin's pad at the Grand Pacific View in Tuen Mun. Mom mom's wonder twin, Aunt Rosalina, welcomed us. My cousin is due to be back home on Friday from South Africa. I was feeling so sleepy when we finally got to the condo at around 11 a.m., but I didn't had time for a nap. Aunt Rosalina prepared us lunch. At around 1:30 p.m., sis and I went to Tsim Sha Tsui and the real adventure began.

We went around the city and my sis shopped like crazy! My legs were already hurting, but my sis just kept going and going like her feet had wheels! Guess what we bought - toys!!! We had Transformers and The Justice League from Toys R Us. Geez!

I'll be posting pictures next time. I haven't uploaded them yet, will try later. Okay, that's it for now. I gotta get some sleep. Ayt! signing off.

Zzzzz...

(inset photo: the swimming pool at the Grand Pacific View)



Adventure With Sis 2

Adventure With Sis 3


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Sounds like you did a lot of shopping! :) Hope you and your sis have fun out there! :)

Anonymous said...

oh andrea, not me. my sis! =D

Anonymous said...

I didn't think you would be blogging until December 3rd...just can't stay away can ya! I am praying for you...hang in there!

Anonymous said...

thanks annette. i didn't expect to have the computer free for myself... hehe!

Anonymous said...

Pia!

I am glad to see that you are blogging while in Hong Kong. It is so good to hear from you my friend.

That pic looks so wonderful. How long will you be there? Your Aunt Rosalina sounds like ALL of my aunts.

It sounds like you guys had a busy day. Your sister was probably so excited that you were there.

Can't wait to catch up on the rest of your blogs to see how everything is going.

Is your hubby with you? Also, what is his name? I wanted to know who I am praying for you know?

Continue to have a ball okay.

KimPossible

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to take a trip, especially with friends or family. Have a wonderful time!!

Why did she buy toys? Take me to the shoe stores, please!! LOL! Okay, I confess, I like toys too. But they must be cute like rilakkumas.

Looking forward to more photos.

Anonymous said...

kim: i'm back home. left HK last saturday. my sis was the one who's really busy - busy buying toys for her kids and her husband who collects transformers. nope, my hubby is in the states. his name is jec. thanks for praying. God bless you, kim.

sparrow: she bought toys for her kids and for her husband too for his collection.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin