$$$ Blogging $$$

Friday, November 9, 2007
As some of you know, I have been blogging for quite some time now and just recently I got interested in paid blogging. Please know that I'm not being paid for this particular post. I just want to share with my friends in Blogsville what this paid blogging has done for me so far. Some of you might get interested too and I want to voice out my experiences and my thoughts regarding these things.

Some people has taken blogging as a full time career, but for most of us this is just a sideline so to speak. Most of us wanted to earn extra to help pay bills or probably to buy something we have been wanting to buy but our budget wouldn't allow us to. Different people have different reasons but the important thing is we enjoy what we're doing.

As I've mentioned before, I have been doing this for a little over a month now and so far I have already earned a few hundred dollars to my Paypal account. I was so excited when I got my first pay! I have yet to see how it would go with my credit card because I made my first withdrawal yesterday. *grin*

Here are the following paid blogging companies that I highly recommend if you decide to join the growing population of paid bloggers:

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to BlogGet Paid Money to Blog

Blogger Ads

Check out my published content!

Having said all these... Enjoy blogging y'all!

********************
Please don't forget to join us on our 2007 Christmas Ornament Exchange.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! I'll check these out Pia. Great idea.

Anonymous said...

My life seem busy or I should say unorganized. I should take a few moments we could use the extra income every penny counts

Anonymous said...

gina: yeah, you just blog about the topics you want then you get to earn too. try it.

peppy: yeah, every penny counts. so true nowadays.

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you for sharing these opportunities, Pia. Yes, every penny does count!

Hugs,

Renie

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats looking forward to get their approval...have fun pia

Anonymous said...

renie: let me know if you'll try these stuff. =)

tey: i'm having fun and i know you are too. =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin