Go By Pair

Friday, November 9, 2007
I've been tagged by Jean over at A Great Pleasure. It's fun to do this memes once in a while. So here goes:

Two names you go by:
~ Pia
~ Peachy (my nickname since I was a baby)

Two things you are wearing right now:
~ A watch
~ A bracelet

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
~ Communication
~ Trust

Two things you like to do:
~ Blogging
~ Eating

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
~ My husband to come home
~ Money to pay off ALL my debts

Two things you did last night:
~ Ate pasta... again!
~ Prayed with Jen

Two things you ate today:
~ Menudo (pork)
~ Siopao

Two people you last talked to:
~ Jen
~ Jamir

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
~ Attend our Spiritual Family class in the morning
~ Attend service in the afternoon

Two favorite days of the week:
~ Friday (TGIF!)
~ Saturday

Two favorite holidays:
~ Christmas
~ Our wedding anniversary

Two favorite beverages:
~ Water
~ Fresh fruit juice (less sugar!)

Two things about me! Things you may not have known:
~ A frustrated race car driver
~ I don't cook

Two jobs I have had in my life:
~ Bank Teller
~ Manager

Two movies I would watch over and over:
~ Dirty Dancing 1
~ Notting Hill

Two places I have lived:
~ Quezon City
~ Pasig

Two of my favorite foods:
~ Anything seafood
~ Anything veggie

Two places I’d rather be right now:
~ Home...
~ Inside our bathroom =D

I'm also going to tag a pair: Melinda and Toni. Have fun!!!

********************
Please don't forget to join us on our 2007 Christmas Ornament Exchange.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia,
Meme's are fun! I enjoyed reading yours. I also love seafood.

Blessings,

Renie

Anonymous said...

hi, renie. (((HUGS)))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin