Ready to Go

Sunday, June 26, 2011
How time flies.  Dad  and I are leaving for China again tomorrow.  I'm done packing this afternoon and I'm actually ready to go.  I'm emotionally more prepared now than I was the first time.  Anyway,  since I've got nothing else to do, I've decided to watch (again) the Twilight Saga, all three in the series.  

By the way, my rashes are gone.  Thank God!  But it left dry patches on my skin.  Well, I can live with that.  I just need a heavy duty lotion for dry skin and the good news is, I already have one and I'm  bringing it with me to China.

I'll post again when we get there.  Please remember us in your prayers.







6 comments:

Rachel said...

Will always pray for you and your family, Pia. God has been good to you, and He will always keep you and your family safe in His hands.

Sara G said...

Have a safe trip Pia! May God bless you and keep you during this journey. Sending many hugs!!

Slamdunk said...

You all are in my prayers Pia. Safe travels.

Anonymous said...

From Amrita

Pray all goes well.

jhunnelle said...

Praying Sis.

Pia said...

thank y'all for praying. God bless you!

jhunnelle: i don't know my way around here. where exactly are you in guangzhou?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin