ER

Friday, June 17, 2011
I rushed myself to the ER this afternoon because of my rashes.  They're so bad that I needed to be rushed to the hospital. If it was just so-so, I'd sleep it off;  but it was really bad.  It reached my shoulders and upper back and I was red all over.  I felt as if I was burning from inside. I knew it was serious, so I went to the ER.  

They gave me meds through IV.

Ouch!

I felt so woozy after and fell asleep.  

When I'm sick, you can see the veins through my skin.  I still feel sick tonight.  
=(



9 comments:

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Ooooh Pia!! So sorry to hear......Praise God you was in time in the ER!Just prayed for you and keep you in prayer over the weekend!

Take care
Bernice

Alleluiabelle said...

Love you sweet Pia...

I just prayed for you as well and will continue to lift you and your precious dad up to the Ultimate Physician for His Divine Intervention and miraculous healing.

{{{Big Hugs}}}
Alleluiabelle

Sara G said...

Praying for you Pia!! I hope you feel better real soon!!

Pia said...

thank you for praying. i feel better today. and the rashes subsided a bit. i think the meds i'm taking now is working. thank God!

Lil said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. praying for you and your Father. ((hugz))

blogger said...

get well soon dear! xoxo

Drea said...

oh my!! I hope you feel better soon Pia!

Cathy said...

Oh, Dear, I'm praying that you are alright now. I know you are probably under a lot of stress. Hugs

cafémobility said...

what did the doctor tell you, what is the medical term of your illness. what are the possible measures to circumvent and avoid it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin