Fearless Friday

Friday, June 24, 2011
Photobucket


It's Friday once again. It's a day we commit to praying for our needs and the needs of others. If you have prayer requests, you may leave me a comment here or you can email me. I will be praying for you.

I have a few prayer requests myself.  Please continue to pray for Dad.  I talked to him earlier and he said he still feels weak although his appetite is good.  I know this has everything to do with cancer.  Dad and I are leaving again for China on Monday for his third nano chemo session.  Please pray that Dad will respond well to the treatment as he did the last time.  

I would also like to ask prayers for Mom.  She is also sick.  She is having dialysis three times a week.  This is causing a huge dent in our finances.  Please remember us in prayer.

Thank you.

I'm joining Angie over at Free Spirit Haven for today's Fearless Friday.



6 comments:

Prairiemaid said...

Pia, I will be praying for your dad and adding his name to the prayer request on The Prairie Maid.

May you have a safe flight and may his doctors have the mind of Christ in them...

Jesus says, "Behold, I make all things new!"

Blessings,
Cheryl
(also commented on Free Spirit Haven)

Prairiemaid said...

Praying for your mother, too!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Beth Herring said...

hey sweet Pia! i am praying for your mom and your sweet dad. if you have time, go to my new post and please pray for our small town - i have listed the names of those that died and are in the hospital from a tragic church van accident.

thank you!

Angela said...

Father, I lift up Pia's prayer requests to Your throne where she is able to receive grace and mercy in her family's time of need. Heal them oh Lord and they will be healed. Save them oh Lord and they will be saved..for You are the One we praise..You are the great Physician and we glorify Your Name. amen amen amen

Sara G said...

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Sending big hugs!!

Pia said...

thank y'all for praying. God bless you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin