Home Sweet Home

Sunday, June 12, 2011
Dad and I got home yesterday morning.  Woohoo!  I still couldn't get over the fact that I'm finally home.  That trip made me appreciate my country and made me realize something very significant in my life. I'd probably talk about that some other time.

We went straight to Mom and Dad's place.  Mom cooked so we had lunch there.  OMG!  Real Food!!!   Woot!  Over lunch, we told Mom and her twin sister, Aunt Rosalina, all about our experiences in China.  Everybody was laughing about my unfortunate adventures.   *Burp*  That was a good meal! 

Anyway, I got to my own place at around 9 p.m.  Oh how I miss my pad!  Home sweet home. I unpacked my stuff, took a shower and had a massage.  Divine!  I definitely had a good night's sleep after that.

Today, I had my cable fixed, paid some bills, went to the salon, then went to do some grocery shopping to replenish my empty cupboard.  

My friend bought me Nivea Nourishing Body Milk.   Yahoo! Hope this works.  

Whew! I had a full day today.  


Lord, thank you for all the blessings.  You are truly amazing!  All glory to You.



7 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome home sweet sis, love you.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

All's well that ends well. That trip to China and the experiences you went through farther deepened your appreciation of God's profound love for you, that never did He leave you nor forsake you. I hope you are okay now and can start your regular routine and I hope your derma can fix your dry skin. Kutis porcelana ka pa naman, hehehe. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Pia.. ((( HUgz )))
Thanks for your visit, prayers and encouraging words. I have missed you. I am so glad to hear your Dad is finally home, enjoy him, I miss my Dad, and I miss his cooking, he was the one who cooked the filopino food lol.

Blessings My Sister.. :P

Loren said...

nivea's available in living mall. why didnt we think of passing by to get 1! hope your skin's better by now.

Debbie Petras said...

So glad to read that you are back home safe and sound.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

I'm glad you are back! Bt I read i your post that you are in ER... how are you?
Get well soon!
xoxo
MrsM

Pia said...

michelle: better. still have those nasty marks but they will soon fade. they better be! =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin