Day 31: Needles Out

Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Today is Dad's last day of infusion.  Needles out!  Woot!!!

Nurse Wan removing the needle on Dad's right hand then on Dad's left hand next.

Three nights to go and we're outta here.  Woot Woot!  

Did a little work earlier.  Dad and I are watching The Net on Star Movies then I will be downloading a few songs later by Chicane and Emma Hewitt.  

By the way, another reason why I can't wait to go back home is that I will have need to go see my dermatologist for my bad case of dry skin rashes.  Arghhhh!!!  Not one of the lotions I brought with me worked.  Frustrating!!!

It's bad.  I know...

Anyhow, I'll go back to watching The Net for now.  See you around!



Our bill yesterday and today: ¥1,069.68 and 965.77, respectively ($313.09 total)
Total bill as of today: ¥155,243.10 ($23,879.49)




1 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

It looks like a bad case of allergies but your derma will know better. Great that you will be coming home at last. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin