Five Days to Go!

Sunday, June 5, 2011
This is one lazy Sunday morning.  I wish I'm back home.  I'm not in the mood for anything right now and worst is  my patience is very low to non existent.  So to refrain fire from blazing out of my mouth, I zip my lips. 

Chet left early this morning for Singapore.  I can't wait for June 10 when it's going to be our turn to go home.  Five days to go!

Anyway, Dad's chemo infusions (two small bags) today were moved tomorrow because Dad's wbc count is low again.  The doctor said that's normally the side effect of the Nano chemo and the follow up chemo infusions being administered to cancer patients.  

Lychee

Chet bought these Lychee fruits yesterday.  According to Wikipedia, nine lychee fruits, on average, would meet an adult’s daily recommended Vitamin C requirement.   Perfect!



Our bill yesterday and today: ¥30,249.56 and 1,433.00, respectively ($4,871.51 total)
Total bill as of today: ¥153,207.65 ($23,557.21)



2 comments:

Denise said...

I love you so much, covering you and your dad with prayers.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

You spent so much in the medical bills of your father not including your plane fare and accommodation in China. But the Lord will surely provide for all your needs as He took care of your father's sickness. Nothing is impossible for the Lord. Thanks for the post. Finally, I can read your post unlike before. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin