Thankful Thursday

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Today's theme is about FRIENDS. I thank God for them. They are a source of encouragement that would lift you up when you're down. They're blessings from God.

I had the chance to meet two blogger friends already --- Duncan from Canada when He came to visit Manila with his family and Janice from Singapore when I went there two weeks ago. It's always fun to meet brothers and sisters in Christ from here and abroad. I'm looking forward to meet more.

I also would like to thank all of you for praying for my mom. She's doing so much better now although she's still in the hospital for observation. I told her that prayers for her were from all over the globe and she was overjoyed. I thank God for all of you who prayed for my mom.

What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Grace Alone.



****************************************************************

I was amazed with the talent of this 13 year old boy from South Korea. See for yourself.




9 comments:

i said...

Hi Pia, so glad your mom is getting better. Will be praying for both you and your mom. Happy TT!

Rocks said...

Hi Pia!! Friends are blessings :) Hope to meet you too someday!

Denise said...

I am giving God much praise for taking care of your dear mom. I love you my friend.

Angela said...

How exciting to meet some friends from Canada..sigh..wish my name was up there too since I'm from Canada,,lol. One day girl..one day!!

Perfect Thursday for friends...I thought how blessed I've been with so many praying for me yesterday and today for my family and I was telling God how thankful I was...so yes, this thankful thursday is perfect for friends!!

Debbie Petras said...

How fun that you also got to meet several bloggy friends. And that young teen is so very talented! Maybe they should have a Phillipine Idol like American Idol? LOL.

Sending you a hug today,
Debbie

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Prayer from Christian friends are very effective indeed. Your mom is fortunate that there are so many people praying for her. The Korean kid is simply amazing. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that I've been given so much more than I deserve. Love ya Sis. ((hugs))

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Pia,
Thank you so much for visit and your prayers, I thank the Lord for the prayer warriors he sends my ways. I pray your Mom is doing well and I pray for healing. You have encouragement and comforted my spirit today!!!

Hugz Lorie

Beth in NC said...

I'm glad to hear your Mom is well. It is amazing how with the Internet the world becomes a much smaller place!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin