A Note To God

Friday, August 7, 2009
I'd like to start my day by listing down what my heart truly wants to tell God.

I wondered at first if I went ahead of Him with this trip. Weeks before I left Manila I was so stressed with so many things like work, my business and this trip. Everything was like heading south. I even got sick a week before my flight. It was like something was stopping me to get on the plane and fly here to Singapore.

When I got here, I felt God really took care of me. The minute the plane landed, I was barking like a dog with my cough. My temperature was higher than normal. I was so scared that the immigration officer would detect this and kick me out of Singapore back to Manila. But I became "normal" for a short while. When I got home to my brother's house, my temperature flared up and I was back coughing. That's when I slept the whole afternoon.

God sent me people along the way to help me out with going around the place since my brother couldn't because of his work schedule. God really took care and protected me.

Father, you have been so good to me. You have provided me with my needs. You sent along people to give me assistance while I'm here. You fed me with good food. You watched every step I took. Lord, I could feel your hands embracing me. I want more of your presence, Father. I hope in my own little way, I'd be able to put a smile on your face. Thank you, Father for your patience, understanding and your love for me. I give you all the glory, Lord. In Jesus' mighty name, amen.


4 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

What a Spirit filled prayer. Yes, it's nice to trust God completely for He will never leave us nor forsake us. He will take care of all our needs just like an ever solicitous Father. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Denise said...

My friend, you do put a great big smile on your Fathers face.

Angela said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN..what a beautiful prayer.

Anonymous said...

Amen, Sweet Pia. I see a smile on your face in several pictures! : )

Loving you, ~ linda

Blog Widget by LinkWithin