Singapore - Day 1

Tuesday, August 4, 2009
I arrived at Singapore at 10:20 am. I was praying that I'd stop coughing and that my temperature goes down to normal. It was a bit high when I left. I was sick for almost a week now. Thank God I was "normal" when I arrived at Singapore. My brother picked me up at the airport and went straight home. By the way, I have this thing about planes landing, not so much with the take off. My ears hurt so bad. I couldn't hear people talking, couldn't even hear my own voice. I asked the immigration officer to repeat what he was asking me three times. Three times! Can you believe that?! I ended up reading his lips because I still didn't hear him. My ears popped thirty minutes after. Boy, it hurts!

With my brother at Chiangi Airport

I slept the whole afternoon and guess what, I'm sick again! I can't believe this is happening. I took some pictures but not much because I wasn't really feeling well.

I'll try to post again tomorrow. In the mean time, I need to get some rest.


For more photos, click HERE.


Singapore - Day 2
Singapore - Day 3
Singapore - Day 4
Singapore - Day 5


3 comments:

Denise said...

So sorry you are sick sweetie. Asking God to heal you quickly. I love you.

Amrita said...

Take good rest .

Angela said...

You have been on my heart so much sis...will be praying for health and healing..((hugs)) and a wonderful time of fellowship and love.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin