Fearless Friday

Friday, August 7, 2009
Photobucket

It's another day of Fearless Friday where we gather together to pray for our needs and the needs of others. Come join us! Just click the lion above to visit Angie @ Free Spirit Haven. If you have any prayer request, just leave me a comment and I will pray for you.

Remember---
"... The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20
Please continue to pray for:
  1. Financial provision for so many of us who are in dire need to pay bills and other stuff.
  2. Healing for those who are sick.
  3. Salvation of our loved ones --- parents, siblings, in-laws, etc.
  4. All prodigals around the world to turn their backs from their sins and go back to God.
  5. My heart's desire.
The God that we serve is a miracle working God. Let's put our trust in Him and believe that He will answer our prayers.


3 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful my friend, bless you.

Angela said...

amen amen amen Matthew 18:18-20

Beth in NC said...

In agreement with you Pia!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin