Singapore - Day 3

Thursday, August 6, 2009
I woke up late, around 10 am. My brother came home from work early today. He bought me food for lunch. It was about 1 pm when I decided to go to Sentosa... by myself! You know, I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to do this alone. Never thought I'd be able to. And I had fun! I've met nice people along the way.


Me at Sentosa

It was around 5 pm when I decided to go back home to freshen up because I'd be meeting with a blogger friend for the first time at 7 pm. Her name is Janice. We've been blogger friends for more than a year. And when I got to Singapore, I left her a note on FB. I was so happy when she texted me. We met up together with her husband. They treated me to a nice sumptuous dinner and toured me around the city. Janice and her husband were so hospitable. I'm so glad to have met up with them.


Janice and myself at the Raffles Hotel



6 comments:

Sarah said...

Pia, Such a joy to find your site. May the Lord bless you as you shine for Him each day.

Hugs from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn

Denise said...

I miss you my sweet friend, love you.

J@n!ce said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here. We'll get you hainanese chicken rice the next time you visit Sg. :)~~~~~

Pia said...

thank you, sarah, for your visit. God bless you too.

miss you too, denise.

my brother bought me chicken rice before i went home to manila. we had chicken rice for lunch. i mentioned to him that you told me to not miss having the famous chicken rice of singapore so he bought me one for lunch.

LisaShaw said...

You are both beautiful and what a treat to meet a blogging friend. I've met a few and it's such a blessing.

Hugs and blessings!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi pia! im so glad u managed to contact janice. and looks like it's a fruitful trip for you! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin