Fearless Friday

Friday, August 14, 2009
Photobucket


Prayer is powerful!

Let's join together today to pray for each other's needs believing that God will surely answer our prayers.

Please join me in praying for:
  1. Denise - Complete physical healing.
  2. Corry - Complete physical healing from Rheumatoid Arthritis. Peace and reconciliation in the family.
  3. Angie - Permanent employment for her husband Randy. Financial provision for her family.
  4. Vicki - Her husband's complete physical healing and recovery from prostate cancer surgery.
  5. Joe - Healing and recovery from his heart problem.
  6. Mel - Complete physical healing and financial provision for himself and his family.
  7. Sylvia - Financial provision. Peace and reconciliation in the family.
  8. Missy - Complete physical healing from Psoriatic Arthritis. She's in a lot of pain.
  9. Sheila - Complete physical healing from Lupus and its complications.
  10. Salvation of our unsaved loved ones. May they have an encounter with God everyday.
  11. My mom - Complete physical healing from Diabetes and its complications.
  12. My heart's desire.

"... The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20

Link back to Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.


9 comments:

Bluebirdy said...

hello Angel! So it's Friday already there! It's still Thursday here. Thank you for including me in your prayers. I have just prayed for everyone on your list and especially I pray that your receive your heart's desire, as I did. GOD IS GOOD, and His timing is perfect, even though it is hard to wait. Thanks for your visit to my blog. Getting ready for hubby has taken me away from the computer more and more, so I get very little "visiting" done unless someone visits me first.
I love and admire you so much sis.
Blessings,
Sheila

Denise said...

Bless you for your prayers sweetie, I love you.

Angela said...

Joining you dear one in prayer. I've added your blog to the link..((hugs)) Matthew 18:18-20..praying Jeremiah 29:11 over your marriage sis..I love you.

Aunt Angie said...

Dear sweet Pia....the LORD has His ever watchful eye on your heart and life. He knows the desires of your heart...and the problems you have faced...He's there Pia. Every minute of every day. You have not left His line of vision.

This verse has come to me twice while reading your blog...paraphrased into a prayer for you...
"As I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, I shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust." (Psalm 91:1-2 )

Pia---I will be praying for you today as you go about your "daily"--that the LORD will bless you with His love and tenderness.

In Him,
Angie

LisaShaw said...

As I read your prayer list and needs for you, your Mom and other precious souls I prayed with you in the Name of Jesus. I'm trusting GOD for every need.

Blessings and love.

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Praying Pia!
Have a peaceful and blessed weekend
Bernice

Carla said...

Praying for you and yours:) May you see His hand at work, dear.

Pia said...

thank you for praying. i believe God heard us and he will answer. in His perfect time and way He will bring deliverance in our lives. to God be all the glory.

Grace said...

Hi Pia, it is my first time here in your blog and I am so bless. It is so nice to be in a blog that glorifies God's name. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin