Singapore - Day 4

Friday, August 7, 2009
I went for another adventure but this time it was late in the afternoon, around 4:30 pm. I was too lazy to get up and get ready. It was too bad that one blogger friend whom I was suppose to meet for the first time at 7 pm canceled at the last minute because of an emergency meeting in their office.

Anyway, I went to City Hall to catch the shuttle bus going the the Singapore flyer. I waited there and chatted with a nice lady who was so kind to assist me at the bus station. She was complaining of how unorganized the shuttle service was. In my head I was saying something like, "You call this unorganized? My goodness, if this is unorganized, I don't know how you'd call the mess we have back in Manila. Haha!"

Me before boarding the Singapore Flyer

The flyer was nothing extra ordinary really but the site was spectacular. It lasted for about 30 minutes. I took photos here and there. I met Mr. Chio Kian Huat and company inside the capsule. They were so nice. I wonder, is there anybody in Singapore that isn't nice? He even invited me to have dinner with them but had to beg off because I was going to meet my friend in Clarke Quey in 30 minutes.


With Mr. Chio Kian Huat inside the capsule

Des and I met up at Clarke Quay. She's a former office mate. We had dinner there. Food was good. We had fun catching up and taking photos together.

With Des at Clarke Quey

Before I went home, I got to see her place at Jurong and her cat too! Isn't she cute?



For more photos, click HERE.


Singapore - Day 1
Singapore - Day 2
Singapore - Day 3
Singapore - Day 5


6 comments:

Tim said...

What great pics! Im so glad you are enjoying The Fort!

Have a great weekend!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Denise said...

I enjoyed the pictures sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Cool!!! Look like you're having a blessed time Sis. Love ya!

Beth in NC said...

Those are nice pictures. You are so beautiful and sweet. I'm sure you blessed everyone you met as well.

And yes, the cat is a cutie!

J@n!ce said...

Glad to hear that you made your way to the Sg Flyer & had good company in the capsule. :):)

You get to meet up the friend that you mentioned staying in Jurong. That's so cool !! :):)

Pia said...

tim: i did. hope i can join you in vlog soon.

denise: i'm glad you did, sis.

paula: i did. i got to know my brother better. lave ya too!

beth: thank you, beth.

janice: i'm glad i went and rode the flyer. it was an experience i will forever keep in my treasured memory box.

oh, it was cool! glad she made it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin