Singapore - Day 2

Wednesday, August 5, 2009
I woke up feeling much better. Thank God! I first watched the live coverage of President Cory on the internet while having breakfast. It was lunch time when my brother came home from work. We had lunch together, him watching sports on TV and I was glued on the internet watching Cory's funeral. I was in tears watching the video.

Anyway, it was around one in the afternoon whe
n I headed out to start my adventure. Note that I was alone knowing nothing about the city. Two kind Singaporean students, Vanessa and Ranjitha, assisted me at the bus station and MRT station. I went straight to Ducati shop along Lavender Street to pick up an oil kit my boss bought from his last trip to Singapore. Mr. Ismail Johari was so kind to ask his friend, Yan, to show me around the city. Isn't that cool?

With Sebastiaan & Ismail

With Yan

God is really good. Thank you, Lord, for keeping me safe and allowing me to meet these wonderful Singaporean people.


For more photos, click HERE.


Singapore - Day 1
Singapore - Day 3
Singapore - Day 4
Singapore - Day 5


4 comments:

Amrita said...

Good to hear you are feeling better and having a good time.

Ranjitha and Johari are Indian names.

Pia said...

ranjitha is indian. but never been to india. she was born in singapore. she's a nice girl. met her on my way to the mrt station. i'm not sure about ismail johari.

J@n!ce said...

Pia, Ismail Johari if not mistaken should be a Malay!! Yan is so kind to bring you around ;p

I'm truly happy to hear that you met so many kind Singaporeans on your first trip alone to Sg :):)

Pia said...

ismail is malay but was born in singapore.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin