Thankful Thursday

Thursday, August 6, 2009


I'd like to thank the Lord for keeping me safe since I arrived in Singapore. I also would like to thank God for my brother who's taking care of my needs while I'm here. May God bless him. I would also like to thank you, my friends, for praying and remembering me even during my absence in blogsville. Love ya!

I'd like to thank the Lord for His patience, His love and His provision for me. To God be the glory!


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Grace Alone.


12 comments:

Denise said...

Gods sweetest blessings to you my friend. I love you.

Debbie Petras said...

Pia, I've missed you in bloggy land. I'm glad that your brother is there for you. Hugs to you, Debbie

Angela said...

I'm praising God for His lavish love and care He has displayed upon you..((hugs))

gengen said...

May God continue to bless and keep you. Take care.

LisaShaw said...

Amen dear sister! God bless you.

Jerralea said...

God bless! We miss you here in bloggsville but hope you are having a wonderful time with your brother.

I think a lot of us are thanking God for His provision today! God is Good!

J@n!ce said...

Hi Pia, nice meeting up with you. I really hope you had a great time over in Singapore :)

Michele said...

Alot to be thankful for Amen!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank God for you. (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Oh Pia, I am so grateful for your presence today in 'blogsville'! I saw your name on the Linky list and rejoiced! I am thankful that you are with your brother. May his care and love for you tenderly hold you at this time in your life.
Thank You, LORD, for keeping Pia safe and close.
~ linda

Rita T. said...

God's watching out for you.....and I'm praying for you. Have a good weekend.

Daisy said...

Wow I always wanted to travel to Singapore and Asia... Have a blessed week!

I'm a bit late for Thankful Thursday (here is my entry) hope you drop by...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin