Singapore - Day 5

Saturday, August 8, 2009
It's my last day here. In about four hours, I'm going to be heading down the airport for my flight back to Manila.

I'd like to thank my brother Chet for letting me stay in his house, for buying me food all the time and for making sure I was okay.

I'd also like to thank Ismail, Sebastiaan, Yan and all other Singaporean people I met along the way. Thank you for your hospitality and kindness.

Thank you also to Janice and her husband Leslie. They were super nice to me. I love the Fried Carrot Cake!

Thank you also to Des, who in spite of her busy schedule, met up with me. I will see you again and next time, you are going to show me around Malaysia and Indonesia.

To Toni, I know you wanted us to meet but your schedule did not permit it, it's okay, I'm going back here and I'll see you by then.

To my bloggy friends who kept me in their prayers, thank you.

Last but not the least, I'd like to thank the Lord for making my stay here very enjoyable and safe especially when I had to travel alone most of the time. I give you God all the glory!

Til my next adventure... bye!


Singapore - Day 1

Singapore - Day 2
Singapore - Day 3
Singapore - Day 4


6 comments:

Denise said...

I love you my dear friend.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

The Lord takes care of His children wherever they go. His divine providence is evident in meeting the needs of all His children. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

The Ninja Boy said...

Hi Pia, hope you have a beautiful journey ahead. Enjoy reading about it :)

Pia said...

denise: you're so sweet.

mel: yes, He did. i saw the hands of God in this trip. and i thank God for it.

ninja boy: thanks for the visit. hope to see you again soon. God bless!

Daisy said...

Oh its nice to read all your adventures but I hope you don't mind. I noticed your post-its on your sidebar. Are these angels your sons? I'll pause for a short prayer for them...

XoXoX

Mummy Moon said...

Hop over from janice blog... you have a nice blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin