God is Faithful

Monday, May 2, 2011
I am grateful to God for His FAITHFULNESS. I am badly in need of extra money and really, I don't know where else to get it. My funds are depleted because of what's happening in my family right now. I was praying to God to help me because I'm leaving soon and my funds are still low. God is faithful! Help is starting to come... little by little. Friends are offering to help. I feel so blessed to have friends here and in blogland praying for my family. And those who are able do help financially too.

In behalf of my family, THANK YOU. May God bless you abundantly... I know He will.


4 comments:

Beth Herring said...

God IS faithful and I pray that He continues to show you His lavish love through all of this! I am praying for your dad my friend.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I agree with Beth's comment. Praying for your dad (and you) as well!

Amydeanne said...

praying for God to cover you!

Alida Sharp said...

God is faithful and my prayers are with you and your family.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin