Day 15: Dad's Rashes

Sunday, May 22, 2011
Dad’s new friends are leaving tomorrow early morning to go back to the Philippines.
L-R: Mary Tan, Antonio Tan, Dad and Avito Yu
They will be coming back to Fuda two months from now for a follow up check up. I hope we can have a reunion when we go back home.

I had a foot massage late this afternoon.

After all that walking that I did a couple of days ago, I felt that I really needed one.

I found this place near the hospital, walked right in and asked them if I could get a foot massage and how much it would cost. Luckily enough, they had a menu of services written in English. YES!

After the massage, my feet and back felt a lot better.

One thing that may have compounded the torture that my feet were subjected to is the added weight that they were carrying.  I gained 7 pounds.


By the way, over the past week, Dad developed some rashes. We're not sure what caused them. At first, he ignored them. However, yesterday, the rashes started to itch. He wasn't able to sleep last night. The itch subsided enough for him to sleep only at 5 a.m.

He'll undergo some tests tomorrow to find out what triggered them.


Our bill yesterday and today: ¥283.00 and ¥404.24 respectively. ($ 105.24 total)
Total bill as of today: ¥115,082.01 ($17,654.47)


5 comments:

Denise said...

You, and your dear dad will never leave my prayers. I love you.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi sis Pia,
Sorry but I could not read your post. The color of your post blends perfectly with the background that it is no longer readable. I am very anxious pa naman to know the latest about your father. I hope you can do something about the color of your post. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I hope they find out about your dad's rashes and what is causing them. Glad you got a foot massage...I bet it felt wonderful. I'm feeling like I could use one tonight myself!

Jovy Bernabe said...

hi pia just dropping by, hope they find out what's causing the rashes of dad. both of you take care!

From the Heart said...

Pia, I have been praying for your dad at The Lighthouse For Prayer. I'm so glad he's doing better. I prayer the tests will tell you where the rash is coming from. I am allergic to a lot of medicine's and sometimes they cause a rash with itching. God be with you and your family.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin