Day 22: LOL

Sunday, May 29, 2011
I was busy downloading songs and uploading them to my iPod. I had my earphones on and was listening to "Like a G6" when Dad started calling.  According to Dad, he kept calling me from the bathroom, and when he got out, he stood behind me.  He said he called me more than 20 times.

Finally, I heard him call (that was when the music stopped). He had this funny look on his face, wondering what on earth was going on and why I couldn't hear him.  When I turned around and removed my earphones, he burst out laughing.  We both laughed out loud! Hahaha! =)

Anyway, the doctor said that Dad's next Nano Chemo will be done a day earlier than scheduled.  That will be on June 3 instead of June 4. 

Raquel, Rolly and Glecie will be going back to the Philippines tomorrow.  I really hope to see them again in Manila. 

L-R: Erwin, Glecie, Loren and Doc Ven

Anyhow, I would like to ask for prayers for Loren's dad, Tony.  Please remember him in your prayers.  Thank you.



Our bill today: ¥328.00 ($50.44 total)
Total bill as of today: ¥118,718.79 ($18,255.39 )




1 comments:

Amrita said...

Hi Pia trust everything is going well

Blog Widget by LinkWithin