Amazing!!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011
I just have to share this.

Last April, I was already having panic attacks because I knew I was leaving, but my funds were low... extremely low. I prayed and asked God to give me an X amount of money. I said, "Lord, I pray that you touch somebody's heart and give me this X amount of money."  Last Friday, April 29, my boss called and told me to come to the office on Monday. She said she wanted to see me. So I said okay.

Yesterday, Monday, she called me to her office and handed me a check. She said, "This is just a little something." I said, "But you're paying for our plane fare already, it's more than enough." She said, "No, it's okay. This is not much, but accept this. I want to help." So I accepted the check, said thank you and headed back to my desk. Before I put the check in my bag, I took a quick peek.


OMG!!! It was the exact amount I asked God to give me.

Isn't God amazing? Praise God!!!






4 comments:

Karen said...

Praise the Lord! God is so good!

Corry said...

We are so happy for you. God is so good! :-D

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Beth in NC said...

That is so wonderful Pia! Praise God!!!

HeARTworks said...

We will never be disappointed if we hope in the Lord! Praise Him, He is never late! Praying for your dad. Patsy from
HeARTworks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin