My Heartfelt Thanks

Tuesday, August 23, 2005
I'm having so much fun reading all your posts. It makes me feel like I'm around so many friends. Believe it or not, you all keep me company while I'm on my lonesome. I'm constantly encouraged by the entries of my Christian cyber friends.

I also get to express my thoughts and emotions through this, and it feels great to be able to give someone hope through the simple writing that I do. More than the pleasure of being appreciated, I love the thought that I can make God smile up there through what I do.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for being sisters and brothers-in-Christ. Thank you for the prayers you sent our way. My heartfelt thanks to all of you.


God bless!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I would like to return the gratitude for being such an encouragement to me and everyone else. Thanks Pia:-)God bless you.

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your post today. I read your blog once in awhile. I have never left a post. But today after I finished posting on my blog, I decided to roam a while and read a few blogs. I smiled as I noticed we were on the same thought process today.

God Bless~

Anonymous said...

I love your site, you seem to exude the love of God. I'm sorry that you have to be apart from your beloved. I'm here if in cyberspace if you ever need me.

Your Sister In Christ,

Anonymous said...

So glad to have the chance to get to know you Pia!

Anonymous said...

PLease Pray for little Rebekah RIGHT NOW. She is in surgery and not doing well at all.

God is good (and Big enough)

Anonymous said...

So glad you are there. I am certain you are making God smile with all you do in His great name.

Anonymous said...

I speak for myself, but I suspect others feel the same way, you are very welcome any time, and you, yourself, provide us with much enjoyment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin