Dreams

Monday, August 15, 2005
I was awaken by a dream the other night. It felt so real. I thought it was real.

In my dream, my DH finally went home from the States. I was so surprised to see him outside our house and was so happy to see him back. Everything seemed so perfect and then I woke up. Later that morning, I texted my DH to tell him about it. He said that he had the same dream. He asked his friend to pick him up from the airport and didn't tell me he's coming home because he wanted to surprise me.

Wow! That's amazing and how sweet! Then it got me thinking. How often do we really experience having the same dream with another person? Why did we have the same dream? I must admit, it scared me at first. Jec, with his usual inspiriting way, told me that maybe it's one way of God telling us that we're going to be together again really soon. Or maybe God wants us to stay close even in our dreams. Maybe... I'd like to think that with God on our side, with God leading us every step of the way, my DH and I are assured that we're in good hands. That dream we had could only mean something good.


As I'm typing this now, my DH just texted me and said he's about to go to slumberland. Told him that I'll see him again in my dream. **wink**


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just connecting from Joe's site. You have a beautiful blog. Have an awesome day in Christ!

In Him,
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia! Isn't it amazing how real dreams can be? I've had dreams like that, when you wake up it takes you a few minutes to realize that it was actually a dream. I have dreams of my mom that are so real... I think they are a gift from God to allow me to feel that closeness with her. My youngest nephew, who was only 2 when my mom passed away, has had some amazing dreams about her... they had a very special connection while she was alive... even today he'll say "Grandma's in heaven... I love Grandma...". But he would wake up and say "I saw Grandma"... Actually, I think I'll blog about one of his dreams pretty soon.
Sweet dreams, Pia ;)

Anonymous said...

Pia, one thing for sure .... You and your DH are really meant for each other .... keep it up... God Bless you both ...

Nice Dreams !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin