God, Our Mighty Healer

Friday, August 19, 2005
"Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security." Jeremiah 33:6

Let's join together in prayer for this precious girl, Rebekah.

"Rebekah is a wonderfully active three year old with lots of energy to spare. She lives with her mommy and daddy and her younger sister Sarah. In the end of 2004 we found out Rebekah likely had Cerebral Palsy as well as some other muscular/neurological issues. It took 6 months for us to get over that and get her started with special classes to help her grow to her fullest potential. Now she has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer in her face and neck (Ewing's Sarcoma). This Blog is about how this beautiful little girl (and her family) are coping with life on a day to day basis."

Nothing is impossible with God.

Father, I thank you for giving us power for any situation in life through the precious name of Jesus, Amen.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you! Thank you for also putting a link up!

God is so good!

Anonymous said...

I'm making it a point each day to stop by Rebekah's site. I will be out of town next week with no internet access, but I will continue to pray for this sweet little girl and her family.

Thanks for popping into my site! Yours is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great post!

We are praying for her.

Thanks you.

Anonymous said...

Rebekah is on my heart again tonight.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin