Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, August 8, 2005
Still adjusting to my new life without my DH and I hope and pray that this temporary set up will be over soon. I was so depressed yesterday because I wanted so much to call him and to text him but I couldn't. I felt so helpless. He didn't have his own phone yet and I didn't know where to call him because they were constantly on the road traveling from San Francisco to Las Vegas to Los Angeles and back again. I cried and cried for hours while asking God for help. I called up TCT for prayer and good thing there was this nice lady, Faith, who was so patient with me as I poured out my emotions to her. The weather was gloomy just like my mood. It was raining hard outside. Two hours after that phone conversation with Faith, my DH texted me his new number which means he already has his own phone! Yes!!! I was so ecstatic! Oh, God, thank you! My mood changed in a snap. Even if it was raining hard, I thought it was a wonderful day!

Later that afternoon, I attended the
service. Our pastor was discussing about who God is then all of a sudden I heard him say "Jesus will remove you from your present situation". I was struck dumb by what I have heard. I thought, God, are you talking to me? I knew right there and then that God, indeed, has a an extremely good plan for my husband and I.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I went home with a smile.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to read about your faith. God rewards those who seek Him. It's hard waiting sometimes though. Your photos are beautiful on the sidebar, wow!

Anonymous said...

Speak up and murmur
Called the project, the audio files can be accessed by dialing a number on a cell phone thats often posted on signs near the site.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a Weddings site/blog. It pretty much covers Weddings related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Isn't God so good?!? I love that verse, "For I know the plans I have for you...." Remember, too, that God will be our Comforter!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin