The Bondage Breaker

Thursday, August 25, 2005
As I've flipped through the last few pages of The Wife... next in my reading pipeline is The Bondage Breaker by Neil Anderson. This is about breaking free from negative thought patterns, control irrational feelings and break out of sinful behavior. This book illustrates spiritual warfare which will also remind us, Christians, the truth of who we are in Christ and what it means to be a child of God. I believe this will help open our eyes and equip us to be victorious in every battle the enemy tries to win over us.

"But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia, I've wandered here from Believe N God. I have the book Bondage Breaker but haven't begun to read it yet. Right now I'm reading A Place of Quiet Rest by Nancy Leigh Demoss, it's about developing a devotional life which I need to do.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a book I'd be interested in reading. Just wanted to stop by and read and let you know I'm thinking about you.

Your Sister In Christ,

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great book. It's amazing to think that the best thing we will ever receive we have already received - being seated in Christ. When we go home to be with the Lord, we will fully see what we have been given with no veil on, but here we are already placed in Him. About your Q on my blog - I'd be honored - thanks! Andrea

Anonymous said...

Pia, thanks for the heads up on this book. Sounds a bit like Breaking Free by Beth Moore and that was excellent! Talk about real FREEDOM!

I love you pictures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin