Yoyo Weight

Sunday, October 21, 2012
My weight is definitely out of whack. You saw how much weight I gained due to the steroids. Then, I shrank overnight. Seriously. I went to sleep wearing a pair jogging pants which fitted me just right with my bloated size. Then when I woke up, I was surprised at how loose it was. It was crazy! My skin felt like there are no muscles in it. I don't understand what's going on with my body.

I decided to buy a weighing scale. I got the analog one so I won't worry about changing the batteries anymore. I have to weigh myself everyday if I had to. My weight, 102 pounds, is still within my preferred range, but right now I look so thin. I wonder why?

Anyway, I attended church service earlier and had dinner at my friend's house. Boy, did I eat a lot!



7 comments:

Bluebirdy said...

Much of the weight you gain from steroids is water retention, so it's possible to a lot of weight in a few hours. Sadly, it also makes us hungry, so some of the weight is also fat. Praying for you Sis!!
Sheila

Pia said...

Hi sheila. I registered in the link you sent me. Waiting for the administrator to approve my registration.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Sheila knows everything about your sickness and she can give you all the information about it. I can only watch and pray my dear friend. I still hold to God's promise that He will heal you. You are always in my prayers my dear friend. God bless you always.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia!

I hope you are feeling well today! Always ask God for help and guidance. I will continue to pray for you!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Pia said...

mel: yeah, she does. thank you for praying, bro.

mich: i feel z bit woozy today but no pain. praise God! thank you for praying.

Denise said...

Asking God to watch closely over you sis, love you so much. I totally understand about yo yo weight.

Amrita said...

You look so light and slim Pia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin