Need Prayers...

Monday, October 15, 2012
Please pray for me.

I had my check up today. Some results came out good, some not so good.  Honestly, I felt nothing when the doctor was explaining to me what step has to be done. I wasn't really afraid.

My rheumatologist said that my swollen feet can be an indication that my kidneys are not functioning properly.  I have a check up with my nephrologist on Wednesday.  My creatinine level is 133.50 and the normal range is between 53-115 only. It's elevated. According to my doctor, the lupus affected my kidneys.


My doctor said that based on another set of blood test taken earlier which the result I'll get on Wednesday, in time for my check up with my nephrologist, a decision has to be made whether or not this new medicine for lupus will be administered to me immediately to save my kidneys.

The meds are very costly.  A vial would cost around Php90,000 ($2,142). Doctor said I have to have 2 vials immediately.  Then another 2 in 2 weeks.  That will cost me around Php360,000 ($8,571).

Please stand with me in prayer that the blood test result will come out normal.  The test is about albumin. Whatever that means.  I pray to God that the swelling decreases and that my kidneys function normally.  Dear friends, please pray for me. If my kidneys fail, I may have to undergo dialysis. I don't want that.

My meds as it is, are already very costly.  Having to get this new medicine will cost me a whole lot more. Friends, if you find it in your heart to help me with the cost of my medicines, I'd truly appreciate whatever amount you give. I've put a donation button on the top right of my blog.

God, I know You are in control.  I humbly submit myself to Your Will. Please help me!


7 comments:

Corry said...

God bless you, girl!
We will help when we can.

(((HUGS)))
God's Grace.

Denise said...

I am increasing my prayers, asking God to let all your numbers be normal. Asking Him to totally heal your kidneys. I love you.

Denise said...

I left a prayer for you at the lighthouse of prayer. I love you.

Joyful said...

Dear God, I stand in the gap for Pia along with other who pray for her. You see the burden of her heart Lord. I pray a good result for the tests and the ability to pay for medicine. Lord bring forth a miracle on behalf of your daughter. I pray too for medicines that have more limited side effects to help her cope with lupus. In Jesus name I ask, amen.

Dear Pia, I also wanted to send you this link. It MIGHT help
http://www.lupusrecoverydiet.com/

Rocks said...

hugs..praying for you sis and I know our Lord will hear us because we trust in Him (1 Chronicles 5:20)

hang in there!!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

May God hear all our prayers to heal you, my friend!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I am praying for you my dear friend. I never knew about your condition until Sheila Wall emailed me about it. I can only pray for your divine healing my dear friend. There's not much I can do. May the Lord grant you not only divine healing but may He also provide for all your needs. You are always in my prayers my dear friend. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin