God Saves Me Again

Friday, October 19, 2012
I was brought back to the ER this morning due to severe bladder pain.  I waited a bit for it to subside and kept praying and asking God to remove the pain, but He didn't. So I didn't have much choice but to go back to the hospital yet again.

I had my CBC, urinalysis and creatinine tested.  The results were not good.  My creatinine went up again.  144.40 (Normal values are between 53-115). I have a bad case of UTI due to lupus. Bacteria is 104236.8 (Normal values are between 0-110).  My urine WBC is 3013.10 (Normal values are between 0-11). Argh!!!

The doctor explained to me that it's good I went back to the hospital immediately because had I not, it could have gone up to my kidneys.  When I heard that, it got my full attention.  KIDNEYS? No! Not those!

Then I realized what God just did.  He didn't remove the pain to cause me too much discomfort. That way I will be forced to go back to the hospital to have it checked. God just saved my kidneys once again. Praise God!!! He knows best, that's for sure.

On the lighter side: Since the Christmas season is fast approaching, I've already hung my Christmas wreath last October 15th, the day after my birthday.  I made that my personal tradition.  A very good friend of mine gave this wreath to me as a birthday gift.


I'm looking forward to Christmas. I love the Christmas season.  I hope and pray that I'd be fully recovered by then to celebrate Jesus' birthday.



13 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God for keeping watch over you my friend. Prayers are not ceasing for you. I love Christmas too. That wreathe is very lovely. Take care, love you so much.

Cathy said...

Oh dear, Pia, bless your heart. Praying for all of those numbers to go back to normal. Happy late birthday wishes. That is a pretty wreath. Blessings ~

Unknown said...

Fell better soon gentle friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you. God is good.

Amrita said...

After aqges I wa s open your blog. Catchin g up with your news. Praise God for that report. May God heal you completely

cafémobility said...

i'm glad that you're ok now.

Bluebirdy said...

God certainly has a reason for EVERYTHING, and ALL things work for good for those who love Him, no matter how traumatic they seem. He has perfect timing. I'm so sorry Pia for all that you are going through. Sadly, we who have lupus are very similar with your experiences. I wish it made things better to think you're not alone. It doesn't ease the pain. But it does help to have others to ask questions and compare experiences to know if what you have is lupus or something else. If you get the strength, a great support group is www.lifewithlupus.org .
Bless you Pia!You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Sheila

Bluebirdy said...

I also sent you an email birthday card that you haven't read yet. Just a reminder.
Sheila

Bluebirdy said...

Pia, did you wonder if this was some kind of test to get so sick again just 2 days after blogging about His healing?
Love you.Sheila

Corry said...

Hey girl, we hope you are okay. Still praying for you!!!

Love and (((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Pia said...

Thank y'all for praying. God bless you.

Sheila: thank you for the ecard but i think i have not received it yet. I would have read it by now. No, i didn't think it was some kind of a test. I just prayed and when God did not take the pain away, i knew there was a reason and i was right. I felt it in my spirit that He is above all this and He is looking after me. I'm not afraid. My trust is fully in Him. Maybe my new found faith and reliance to the Lord will be put to a test, but i live one day at a time. I know i am healed because He said so. Thank you for that link. I will visit it tomorrow.

Bluebirdy said...

So glad you didn't think it was a test and that you realized the purpose for it. With lupus some times are so bad you are praying minute by minute instead of day by day. For sure this journey will make you closer to the Lord.
Love and prayers, Sheila
P.S. Oh how strange. The word I have to type to get this message to you is "Painfra".

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I hope and pray for your complete and eventual divine healing. Don't worry my dear friend. God is not through with you yet. As the verse in your blog says, He who began a good work in you will carry it on to its completion til the day of the Lord Jesus Christ. You are always in my prayers my dear friend and I hope and pray that God will grant you all of the desires of your heart. Great that you have began getting out your Christmas decors. God bless you always my dear friend. BTW, I hope you will reconsider putting up again your account at Facebook. Reactions there are faster and more widespread. I could have greeted you on your birthday if you were still with Facebook. God bless you always my dear friend.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

God certainly works in mysterious ways!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin