Just a Short Update

Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Early this morning, I weighed myself in a sitting position, because I couldn't see the numbers on the weighing scale standing up. I lost my balance and fell on the bathroom floor. Argh!!!!  That didn't stop me from going to a client this morning on my own. I went back without anything tragic happening to me. Thank God!

Today, I got the results of my blood test which was done yesterday. My creatinine level is normal. Praise God! My BUN is a little bit elevated. My WBC and platelet counts are normal. Woohoo! My RBC, hemoglobin and hematocrit are still low though. I have another set of blood tests tomorrow morning, then check up with my rheumatologist in the afternoon and nephrologist on Friday. I pray to God that the results will turn out good. 

Finally! My nanny/girl friday arrived this afternoon. Woohoo!



2 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you. You have my love and prayers.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Pia

Glad to know that some of your results were back to normal.

Praying for the best,
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin