Jesus My Healer

Wednesday, October 17, 2012
I am in awe of God!

Today began with a miracle.

October 15, 2012 / October 17, 2012

See that?  My feet are no longer swollen. Praise God!

In my post before this, the doctor said that this condition was kind of scary. The medicines that would be administered to me would be so costly. I wasn't afraid though. So I prayed and humbly submitted myself to the will of God.  I spoke to this mountain of illness to be healed in the mighty name of Jesus.  Sang praise and worship songs then went to sleep.  I believed in my heart that God would heal me as He promised and this greeted me this morning.

Next would be the result of my albumin test.  I went to the lab and got the results.  Praise God!  They all turned out normal.

My pulmonologist cleared me.  All tests were good.

My nephrologist was surprised to see how much I've improved.  He checked my vitals and said all good.  He checked the results of my albumin test and said they're good. I showed him my CBC results and he said good. Then he looked at me and said, "What on Earth did you do? What shall we do now?  You're okay! Just repeat urinalysis 2 weeks from now then see me again."

Those words were music to my ears.  Who else is able to turn things around in an instant? It's only JESUS!  Jesus, my Healer!

I still have to continue the steroids for lupus as prescribed by my rheumatologist until I repeat CBC, also 2 weeks from now.

I'm jumping for joy for this miracle I received from Almighty God. I believe I've already received my complete healing as Jesus has promised.

By the way, this was the song I kept singing last night.



Dear friends, God is true to ALL His promises.  He is faithful! Thank you for praying for me.  Thank you for believing with me.

While I was going through these trials, Mom was always praying for me. I know how much she wanted me to be well again. I know because she often cried while praying for my healing. Thank you, Mom. I love you very, very much.

All praises to God!!!





12 comments:

Joyful said...

Praise God!!! He is good to you and has answered our prayers. Love xx

Corry said...

Amen! To God be the glory!

Love and (((HUGS)))
God's Grace.

Karen said...

Ha! Nothing "on earth" can do what God does! Praise the Lord for His healing touch!

Pia said...

All praises to God Almighty!!! Now, I feel fine. I do things on my own but a bit slower than usual. That's okay for as long as I can move around on my own. The doctors thought of the worst! Jesus delivered me.

Rachel said...

no doctor on earth is better than the best healer of all, God. just when the doctors were looking at the worst-case scenarios, He steps in, heals you and leaves them wondering "how did that happen?" =)

modern medicine, as advanced as it is today, is still nothing compared to God's healing touch. no disease is insurmountable when God takes over. all we have to do is believe in Him, trust in Him, and surrender to His will, just as you did.

Praise be to God the Father!!! Praise be to Jesus Christ, His Son!!!

Angela said...

I'm going to share your post Pia with my followers on Face Book. Many of them are from my town and quite a few ladies are dealing with some physical ailments in their lives, physical, but so spiritual also. Your post here just came at a time where I just got home a few hours ago after spending a few hours with two ladies (mother and daughter)...the daughter is facing some physical attacks upon her body (foot) and we talked about God, believing and trusting in Him..I know your post will encourage many..love you girl....I am praising God Almighty...Love you beautiful sister, with the nice skinny feet and toes again..glory to God!!

Rocks said...

Praising God with you!!! I almost cried :)) Indeed, how great is the love of our Lord.

More blessings sis!!

Cathy said...

Praise the Lord! Thank God for answering our prayers and for healing.

Denise said...

Praise God my sweet friend. I knew He would heal you. I love you.

Anonymous said...

amen..praise god

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

God is really good. He will never leave you nor forsake you my dear friend. Yes, He will completely heal you eventually. Just trust in His inherent goodness and mercy. You are always in my prayers my dear friend. God bless you always.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Pia always remember that people close to you are praying for your speedy recovery.

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin