Lupus Awareness

Friday, October 12, 2012
Hi friends! How are you today? Hope all is well with you.

I'm recovering fast by God's grace. I'm feeling much better now. Life has to go on and I thank God for the miracles I receive everday. I can now walk with much ease. There are just times when pain can be a little bit unbearable. I know this is just temporary because my body is still adjusting to the meds I've been taking. The difficult part of my daily routine is taking a shower. It takes me a little bit longer now because I have to watch my step in the bathtub and put on all the lotion and sunblock before heading out. Other than that, everything is pretty much going back to normal. Oh, I might have to hire a temporary nanny/girl friday to assist me around.

I will have my next check up on Monday, day after my birthday. Please pray that the results will come out normal. I'm actually excited to see the doctors' faces when they see how much I've improved.

I've inserted a link on my header about lupus awareness so people will understand what it is, what it actually does to one's body and how to prevent flares. Please visit the link when you have time.

Here's a photo taken earlier.


There's a cute story behind this photo. The guy standing is my ex-boyfriend, Jed. The one beside him is his lovely wife, Tim. The guy sitting beside me is Tim's ex-boyfriend, Ryan.  Ryan and I are from the same company. We closed the deal on both Jed and Tim.  Nice, huh?







3 comments:

Denise said...

So glad you are doing better. I love the story about the picture.

Joyful said...

My mothere has this disease called lupus. I understand it is a disease of a 1000 faces because it can manifest in so many different ways. You can get through it with faith. Hugs. xx

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

You are looking better, Pia!

Get well soon!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin