It's My Birthday!!!

Sunday, October 14, 2012
Today is my birthday!

Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings you've given me. This year sure has a lot of difficulties, but you never failed to deliver me through it all. I am in awe at the things you're showing me on a daily basis. You gave me new eyes to see the beauty of life. Thank you, Lord. This new hope I have right now is so precious.

My life is in your hands and I know without a shadow of doubt that you are directing my every step. I am destined for blessings because I am your daughter.

In everything, Lord, I give you praise.

Here are some photos taken today...


Went to visit Dad

My cake.  Thanks, May, for this.

My heartfelt THANK YOU to all!!!



7 comments:

jel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

thanks for shaing your photo!

that cake look VERY good

huggs

Sara G said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Pia!! Happy Birthday to you!!! May you have a great day my friend. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you Pia. Much love to you!

Joyful said...

What a beautiful cake for a beautiful young woman. You look very well in your photos, Pia and I'm happy for you. Happy Birthday to you!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday my beautiful friend, so glad you were born. Wish I could have been there to give you great big hugs. The pictures of you are so lovely. That cake looks delicious. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Pia! I miss you, praying for more blessings and happiness for you.

Marie

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Happy Birthday Pia! I hope you will get well soon!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Belated Happy Birthday sis Pia. I'm so sorry my dear friend that I missed greeting you on your precise birthday. I pray for more blessings and healing for you. May you receive from the Lord all the secret desires of your heart. May you have many more blessed and abundant birthdays to come. God bless you always my dear friend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin