Fearless Friday

Friday, October 29, 2010
Photobucket


I'm joining Angela over at Free Spirit Haven for another Fearless Friday.  Do you have prayer requests?  You can leave me a comment here or you can email me.  I will be praying for you.

My prayer request this week are for standers around the globe.  May God grant us peace, strength and grace as we stand and wait for God's promises to come to pass in our lives. 

I've met another stander when I attended a Bible study group last week.  Her story is somewhat similar to mine.  She was so happy to know that she wasn't alone in this world standing for a covenant marriage like hers.  So many standers around the globe are in pain because of their hurting, dying or already dead marriages.  But remember that we serve a God who is able and willing to restore hurting and even dead covenant marriages.  

Please pray with me. 


5 comments:

Angela said...

Hey sis..(((hugs)) Yes, we stand..we serve a God who is able and willing to restore hurting and even dead covenant marriages. amen amen amen

Denise said...

Standing in prayer with you dear sis concerning your marriage. I love you.

Lily said...

Standing with you!
~Lily
www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I have always prayed with you my sister in Christ. I know that God has something wonderful in store for you. The revelation will come in due time. In the meantime, wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

@Pia My hugs to you!

xoxo
MrsM

Blog Widget by LinkWithin