Update on Rulaine Geronimo

Saturday, October 2, 2010
I just spoke with Lanie two minutes ago.  She said that Rulaine will be buried tomorrow.  Thank God!  HE really made a way.  They were able to borrow money to pay the huge amount of hospital bill.  They will just have to pay the one who lent them the money, with interest.  Still, any financial help, would really mean a lot to Lanie's family.  You may email Lanie at melaibenedicto@yahoo.com.  For those who prayed and are continuously praying, our heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you, prayer warriors.  God bless you!!!



7 comments:

Bluebird49 said...

Oh--I'm so relieved to hear that--poor dears! To have to go through all this to bury your child!

He always makes a way!

Thank you for dropping by my blog and letting me know, and leaving a comment about my own angel!

Polly said...

Hi Pia, thank you for visiting my blog. I am so thankful God made a way for this sweet little family to give a proper and timely burial. My heart aches for them and I wish I could do more. It is difficult enough to bury a child and this added burden has to be almost unbearable, but God will hold them close, giving them the strength and courage to survive and, in time, to heal, even when they are sure they will not. Love and blessings to you. I am glad we met.

Prayer Warrior said...

I am so thankful that someone was able to come through for this family! While I am unable to help financially, I will certainly continue to help with my prayers! My heart goes out to these parents and all they have been through,. May God give them the strength to endure!

Unknown said...

Thank goodness. And thank you for coming to my blog to thank me, and I will continue to send my warmest thoughts and prayers. Susie xxx

Amrita said...

My heart goes out to this sorrowing family. What an ordeal they had to go through.

Pia said...

thank y'all for your prayers. God did make a way. although the family's burden of paying what they borrowed still remains, i know God will continuously make a way.

God bless y'all!

Denise said...

Praise God for this news.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin