Thankful Thursday

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Today is a special day. And I'd like to share with y'all the message I got from my devotional readings this morning.  It has encouraged me and I hope you will be too.
Dear Soul, you may have to experience the very worst before you are delivered, but you will be delivered!  God may keep you waiting, but He will always remember His promise and will appear in time to fulfill His sacred Word that cannot be broken.

It is always safe to trust God's methods and to live by His clock.

Difficulty is actually the atmosphere surrounding a miracle, or a miracle in its initial stage.  Yet if it is to be a great miracle, the surrounding condition will be not simply a difficulty but an utter impossibility.  And it is the clinging hand of Hi child that makes a desperate situation a delight to God.

Lord, thank you for adding another year in my life.  I have gone from worst to so much better physically, emotionally, mentally, financially and spiritually.  You have always been there for me.  Thank you, Lord, for preparing me to go from so much better to blissful --- walking in my "promised land." As I celebrate my birthday today, I'm looking forward to more exciting surprises you have in stored for me.  I love you, Lord!


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pia, Happy Birthday! What a wonderful devotional time you had this morning. Thank you for sharing it with us for TT. I pray that God will bless you in a special way this year.

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to you my beautiful, precious sis. So glad you are in the world, love you so much. Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, may the Lord continue to reveal Himself to you in a personal way, I pronounce blessings upon blessings, revelations upon revelatons in Jesus name!

Blessings!

Nana Jul said...

Happy Happy Birthday Pia!!
Ps 20: 1-9 is my prayer for you!!
Stand firm!! He's our deliverer!
Love,
Julie

Slamdunk said...

Happy birthday Pia!

God Bless you and thanks for sharing.

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Birthday Girl.

Thanks for sharing your thankful heart and prayer with us. I prayed it as well. :)

Hope your having a blessed day.
Hugs,
Cindy

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Wow, Happy Birthday sis Pia. May you have many more blessed and abundant birthdays to come. I know the Lord will answer all your prayers in His time. We must just be patient and trust the Lord that in His time He will definitely answer and grant you your heart's desire. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Rita T. said...

Happy Birthday, Pia! I love your sweet spirit and always enjoy my visits here. Have a wonderful weekend!

Karen Deborah said...

Happy birthday1 I am thankful that you visited my blog and left such a sweet comment and your right about the Lord.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Pia
Belated happy birthday!!!
xoxo
MrsM

Blog Widget by LinkWithin