Thankful Thursday

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My friends and I went out of town last Monday which I will blog about when I get the photos ready.   We did kayaking and white water rafting. I tell you, we all had fun! I thank the Lord for that experience and for keeping us all safe. Well... the enemy wasn't too happy about that of course! He went right about doing his job and stole my peace using my friends.  And crap! It got to me!  I thank God that He was quick to counter the tricks of the enemy.  Today, I'm back with my usual self... jolly.

I thank the Lord for the free VIP tickets for a dinner concert of one of our local entertainers here.  I'm watching it with my family.

I thank the Lord for His patience, His mercy and His love.  And most of all, I thank the Lord for His faithfulness.  

I love you, Lord!


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.


17 comments:

GranthamLynn said...

Oh what a sweet thankful post. Enjoy your concert.
Thanks for sharing.
Have a Joyfull Day,
Sherry

Heather Hart said...

I LOVE your blog! It's awesome! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Jerralea said...

I'm glad you are back to your jolly self. Many times friends can steal your peace - they might not mean to, but they do. Praise God that He is ready to counter the tricks of the enemy if we will but turn to Him.

Jocelyn said...

Sounds like you had fun - hope things go better with friends! Looking forward to the pictures =)

Karen said...

A happy grateful heart is better than medicine! Thanks for sharing your joy.

eph2810 said...

I am glad that you had a fabulous time with your friends on the trip :) - Yes, the enemy likes to steal our joys when we least expect it.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Love & peace,
<>< Iris

peppylady (Dora) said...

I'm always thankful when I have fun.

Cofee is on.

LaVonne said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate it. Stop by again anytime.

Andrea said...

VIP tickets? FUN!! I haven't been to a concert of any kind in years -- enjoy!!

Denise said...

So glad you are doing better sis, love you.

jhunnelle said...

thank you for dropping by and leaving comment on my blog.

wow VIP ticket it must be a treat from God!

Blessings

Unknown said...

It is good to always give thanks! Susie xx

Joan Hall said...

Pia - Satan always wants to steal our joy. I'm glad you were victorious and enjoyed your time with friends.

Rita T. said...

Eeek! I'm so scared of the water. I'm glad you had a fun time, though. Have a wonderful weekend!

Slamdunk said...

Sounds like a fun trip.

Time with family always makes me smile.

Have a good weekend.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Glad you had a nice time. I love kayaking.

Unknown said...

Pia,

Girl, I have loved reading about your journey with God.

With all that I have read, it is apparent that the Lord has big plans for you.

Neat. Thank you for sharing your thankful heart and see you again Thursday. BIG hugs, Lynn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin