Thankful Thursday

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last Friday my team and I went to Elbert's Steak Room to have dinner.  This was the prize we got for winning the contest during our team building session two weeks ago.  The food was great!  I thank the Lord for the sumptuous dinner I had with my friends.

L-R Cymbee, me, May, Shirleen & Johanna. 

Another thing I'm thanking God for is that I was able to close a deal again for my insurance business.  See, not everyone here in my country has insurance.  Some people still don't see the importance of this.  Others don't believe in it at all. That's why it's hard to offer insurance  to people around here, but I thank the Lord for bringing me to the right people. I wish people here would be able to comprehend more what insurance is all about, that it's actually to their advantage.

I thank the Lord also for my good health, for that job I'm waiting for and for His divine provision.  I thank Him too for being a promise-keeping God.  It's a nice feeling to know and to feel in your spirit that you can depend on God to fulfill ALL His promises. 

Thank you, Lord!


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pia,

Girl what a bunch of beautiful women and I am soooooooo thankful we have insurance for a bunch of stuff. Hugging you my sister. Love, Lynn

Denise said...

Insurance is a blessing. I love the picture, you are so lovely.

Laurencita said...

I believe in insurance... all of you in the picture are lovely.

Michele said...

A group of beautiful woman. Insurance in my house with three boys in sports is very needed.

Rocks said...

Congrats again sis :) you are all beautiful!!

Mary said...

Gorgeous women! I'll pray that you would have God's favor on you as you talk to people about the need for insurance. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

i said...

Hi Pia, congrats! Looks like you all had a great time judging from the happy looks on all the lovely faces :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin