Fearless Friday

Friday, April 30, 2010
Photobucket


It's Friday once again. This is a day we come together to pray for each other.
"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised." Hebrew 10:35-36
  • Please pray for my job application, that they'll choose me for the position I've applied for. 
  • Please pray for Denise and Eddie; Mel; Sylvia; Angie and Sheila for healing and financial provision.

If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.

Visit Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.



6 comments:

David C Brown said...

"The wicked flee when no man pursueth; but the righteous are bold as a lion", Proverbs 28: 1.

Slamdunk said...

Will do Pia. I am hopeful for your job application as well--that process can be very stressful.

Angela said...

I will be praying for you,,God's favor, going on before you to make those crooked places straight and the rough patches smooth...Blessings and thank you thank you thank you for praying for my family and I Pia. I'm doing well,,by God's grace..I want to cry..cry with joy, cry because I'm hurting, cry because I realize the only we have survived these long 20 months has been by the hand of God. Crying out like David did when I see the 'enemies' of the Lord being blessed, provided for, getting those jobs,,when my husband...sigh...so I continue to cry!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I have been praying for you everyday sis Pia especially for your heart's desire. I know God will grant all of your prayer requests. Thanks for the post and also for including me in your prayer requests. I really appreciate that. God bless you always.

Michele said...

You have such a sweet spirit Pia. Praying for the job you are wanting. Also the other request listed.

Denise said...

Praying about the job application, and your hearts desire. Thanks for your prayers, love you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin