I'm Back

Monday, April 5, 2010
I know...  I know...

It's been a looong bloggy break.    I planned it to be just a week long, but it turned out to be a month long break.  But I'm back.  I'm just going to take it slow though.

Since I haven't really gathered my thoughts yet, let me post first a photo of me and my friends taken last March 27 at a friend's luau themed party.  Not everybody was dressed for the occasion, but I did try to look "summery" the best I can that night.  Anyway, here it is --- 





10 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome back sweetie, I have really missed you. I love you.

Amrita said...

Hi Pia, Happy Easter.

Your summery dresses look so gorgeous

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

It's nice to have you back to active blogging again. It's never been the same when you were gone from the blogging world. I hope you are here to stay. Thanks for the post and the photo. God bless you always. HAPPY EASTER TO YOU.

Slamdunk said...

Welcome back Pia...

Lisa said...

Welcome back Pia -- I've missed you!

Hugs,
Lisa

Angela said...

((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) Thanks for sharing the pic...Blessings sweet little sister.

belizegial said...

Happy Easter Pia! Nice picture. The girl standing to your right hand side is a dead ringer for my cousin Carmen. LOL

Pia said...

i missed y'all! i'm really glad to be back.

enid, really? i'll tell my friend that. my friend's name is joyce.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hello Pia!
very nice sumer outfit! I wish I have one like that and a body to boot!
xoxo

Pia said...

michelle: you got me laughing here. haha! it worked! glad you liked my outfit. =D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin