Fearless Friday

Friday, April 16, 2010
Photobucket


TGIF!!!  Aside from having no work tomorrow, it's another day we come together to pray for each other's needs.  We come humbly in the presence of the Lord to bring to Him our requests.

Lord, I pray for those in deep financial need...
If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!  Matthew 7:11
Those who are sick and need healing...
But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the LORD, because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.  Jeremiah 30:17
Those who are facing impossibilities...
Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."  Luke 18:27
Lord, you know the desires of our hearts and you said that if we pray according to your will you hear us and when we know that you hear us, we know that we have what we ask of you.  Lord, I thank you in advance for what you are about to do in our lives.  Thank you for answering our prayers.  I praise and honor you.  I give you back all the glory.  In Jesus' mighty name, amen!


If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.
 

Visit Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.


8 comments:

Denise said...

Praying with you, and for you my friend, love you.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

What a beautiful post and prayers.

annies home said...

I add my prayers with yours

Angela said...

Thank you dear sister for these prayers. My family and I SO need them..((hugs))

Slamdunk said...

I'm praying with you Pia...

Beth in NC said...

Praying with you Pia. Many blessings to you!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I love that verse, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." Gives us a lot of hope when we pray for we know that nothing is impossible with God for those who believe. God uses our faith in answering our prayers. As the Bible says,"It is impossible to please God without faith." Thanks for the reassuring post. God bless you always.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hello Pia!
May you have a blessed week ahead of you!
xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin