Get Your Joy Back

Tuesday, April 6, 2010
I never posted twice in a day for years, but here I am doing it today.  

I've realized something.  If I'm not a bit interested on something, I tend to put any information regarding that matter in my brain's trash bin that's just waiting to be deleted any time. My emotions are all over the place.  I hate this feeling! 

Guess what!  Just before I finished posting, I decided to check my mail and this is what I read from Today's Word with Joel & Victoria --- GET YOUR JOY BACK.  

Is this for real?




4 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you precious one, love you.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hello Pia!
Welcome back to blogging!
I have been busy also for the past couple of days and have not been updating my blog thus I have so many backlog.
How are you?
xoxo

Anonymous said...

May the break have given you time to sort through and be you. And may our Gracious LORD wrap His arms around you and give you peace and comfort as you journey on, sweet Pia.
loving you, ~ linda

Pia said...

denise: love you too, dear sis.

michelle: glad to be back! ☺

linda: thank you, linda. i'm still going through some things, but i already told God to help me out. i know His help is available for me. (((HUGS)))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin