Fearless Friday

Friday, April 23, 2010
Photobucket


How time flies.  It's Friday again.  A day we come together to pray for each other.
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."Mark 11:24

Please join me in praying for:
  • Lynda Imburgia of Whidby Island, WA.  Got this in my inbox this afternoon. --- Is in the hospital and is having heart surgery - we think bypass surgery in the morning. Her blood pressure has skyrocketed and she was having pains. We just visited them in August and are very anxious that all turns out well. The doctors say everything should go well. Please pray for that peace that surpasses all understanding, guidance and wisdom for the doctors,  for her family, husband Dan, children and grandchildren.  Lynda dearly loves the Lord and is a wonderful friend as well. Thank you! ~ Kathleen
  • Divine provision for Sylvia.  That she will have the money to pay what's needed to be paid.
  • Healing for Mel, Sheila, Denise and Eddie.
  • Favor to be hired in the company I'm applying for.
  • Sales for my Sun Life business.
  • My mom's continued healing.
  • My heart's desires.

If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.
 

Visit Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.



9 comments:

Angela said...

Please pray for favor upon Randy to receive a job as a Cabinet Maker..thank you.

Michele said...

Praying over ur request. God Bless

Michele

Slamdunk said...

I prayed for those folks listed as well Pia. Have a great weekend.

Ms. Kathleen said...

Thank you so much Pia! Love and Hugs!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I never stopped praying for you my friend. Thanks for including me in your prayer request. Keep holding on. He who promised is faithful and true. He never lies and keeps His promise to the end. Great is His faithfulness. Nothing is impossible with God for him him who believes. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Denise said...

Praying with you, and for you sweet sis. I love you.

Pia said...

thank y'all for your prayers. angie, i will sure pray for randy to get this job and much more.

love y'all!

Covnitkepr1 said...

Seriously Pia, we don't pray enough. How lonley the heart of God must be. Please read my current post on prayer.
I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become one as well

Sarah said...

Pia, I wanted to thank you for being a part of my first year of blogging! What a wonderful year it has been. I'm throwing a little party and as an honored guest, I would love for you to stop by and share a highlight of your year with all of us.

http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2010/04/cactus-happy.html

Cactus Happy,
Sara

Blog Widget by LinkWithin