Thankful Thursday

Thursday, October 22, 2009

***UPDATE AS OF 4:30 PM ***

I was surprised, but really grateful on how things turned out. My boss who's a "terror" around here took the whole thing in stride. He never shouted or said anything hurtful like he normally would. He was cool about the whole thing. Believe me, that boo boo was a big deal. That could have caused me my job, but everything turned out fine. Amazing! God's Word is so true!!! Romans 8:28!

This is something that made me go hmmm...

Thank you, Lord!

*****************************************************************

Lord, thank you for my friend Sylvia who, just now, reminded me of Romans 8:28 to calm my nerves because of a really bad boo boo I made yesterday. In an hour of so I'll be facing the consequence of that action. O God, please help me!


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.


9 comments:

cat said...

Oh I pray all went well for you. God's love and light to you girl.

Denise said...

Praise God for taking care of the situation, love you.

Karen said...

The Lord bless you and keep you. His smiling face is SHINING on YOU! Thanks for the good testimony.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for His care of you in this situation. ((hugs))

Rocks said...

Bless you sis :) sometimes it happens to me too in the office and I run on to our Lord for rescue :)

Anonymous said...

Glad everything worked out fine. Romans 8:28 is one of my favorite verses. This week I'm thankful for our church family, friends, and family.

Amrita said...

The Lord has been gracious to you Pia. His name is to be praised

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

We all make mistakes. Nobody is perfect. If you committed a boo boo due to an honest mistake, that is perfectly understandable. Maybe your boss saw it that way. Even the best of people can commit a mistake. Really, Romans 8:28 is a promise that gives us the confidence that everything will be good for those who are in Christ Jesus. Sylvia was indeed an angel to boost your confidence and give you comfort. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Rita T. said...

Everything does work together for good to them that LOVE GOD. So glad all is well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin