Fearless Friday

Friday, October 16, 2009
Photobucket


It's another day dedicated to praying for all our needs. Let's join together believing that God will answer our prayers because He does!

As an encouragement to all of us, whatever we're going through right now, God is saying ...
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10




If you have prayer requests and you need somebody to stand in the gap for you, please leave a comment here and I will pray.

Link back to Angie at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.


5 comments:

Angela said...

God KNOWS I needed this Pia...(((((hugs)))

Denise said...

I love you dearly my friend, praying for you.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Oh I love Still. It's one of my all time favorite worship songs. It's lyrics are very meaningful and the song is very powerful. I feel a lightness in my spirit every time I sing it. Thanks for featuring it. God bless you always.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Oh I'm sorry sis Pia. I already made my comments before viewing the video and to my embarrassment, it was not the song Still but a silent video. Napahiya ako, hehehe, lol. Nahuli mo tuloy na hindi ko muna pinanuod yung video. Pasensya na friend. Next time hindi muna ako magko comment bago mabasa ang post o mapanuod ang video. Dyahe talaga, lol. Thanks for the post again. God bless you always.

Pia said...

angela: God knows... i'm glad this spoke to your heart.

denise: thank you for praying, sis.

mel: oh that's okay. that happenened to me too. haha! no worries.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin